“Become quiet in the presence of God where ocean and mountain meet.” This invitation reflects the essence of UCSA’s camp centre in the town of Kleinmond.
Located on a sizable stand in a quiet part of the town, this well-appointed camp centre offers outstanding group accommodation. It has a tranquil setting which is ideal for group programmes of a focussed nature and interludes for personal reflection.
With the Palmiet Mountains as backdrop and the Kleinmond beach a mere kilometre away, the Kleinmond camp centre certainly is a place of shelter and a space to connect with the inner self.
The centre is ideal for youth, church and other group accommodation. The venue is furthermore a good choice for conferences, weddings, birthdays and other private functions.
No. 20 11th Avenue, Kleinmond
GPS co-ordinates: S34 20.168 E19 01.934
The popular coastal towns of Betty’s Bay and Pringle Bay, with Hermanus and Somerset West further afield.
• fully-equipped kitchen
• modern dining/conference/recreation hall (additional rental fee)
• conference facilities (only the hall available)
• sheltered braai facilities
• cellphone reception
• day visits for groups
THE CAMPSITE OFFERS
• beach activities
• swimming (ocean and the Palmiet River)
• coastline and mountain hiking
• a visit to the stony point African penguin colony
• Accommodation units: 16 (wheelchair accessible)
• Beds: 160