The UCSA Die Hoekie camp centre is a well-maintained, truly countryside, camp with various accommodation options and a wide range of adventure, recreation and educational activities offered.
Group accommodation for 240 persons is available in rondawels on two separate sites on the terrain. A tented camp (40 persons), as well as fully-furnished guest rooms (9 persons) are also available.
Of note is the Camp Extreme Life outdoor wellness centre which forms part of Die Hoekie. This NPO offers a range of camps and activities, including school ministry, adventure, leadership, eco veld school, survivor and Godly-intent camps; educational, personal growth, therapeutic and specialised programmes, and even mobile packages to offer off-site adventure programmes according to clients’ needs.
Those utilizing the facilities can choose to make use of the services and programmes offered, or rent the facilities and arrange and present their own.
The venue is ideal for youth, church, school and other groups. It is furthermore a good choice for conferences, weddings, birthdays and other private functions.
R513, 20 km outside Pretoria North, direction Hartbeespoort Dam and Brits
GPS co-ordinates: S25 40.393; E27 58.008
• fully-equipped kitchen
• hall (250 persons)
• hall (60 persons)
• lapa area / seminar room
• swimming pool
• on-site catering service
• camp programmes offered
• cellphone reception
• Wi-Fi (on request)
• day visits for groups
THE CAMPSITE OFFERS
• lawns for playing games
• adventure training and activities
• Accommodation units: 20
• Beds: 240
• Deposit to secure booking: R5000
• Overnight stay excl. bedding: R105 pppn
• Overnight stay guest house incl. bedding: R220 pppn Linen: R150 (full set)
• Day entrance 6 hours: R70 pppd
• Programme off-site: R3000 per day
• Programme full day: R95 pppd x 2 days
• Paintball 3-hour session: R70
• High Ropes 3-hour session: R70
* More tariffs available - see the contact details below